Recreational fire are allowed in Dayton.  You must obtain a burn permit for any fire larger than 3′ x 3′.  Permits and regulations are available at City Hall, or can be found HERE.  Print and send applications to the city hall.  Burn permits have a $50.00 fee.  Checks can be made to the City of Dayton.  Thank you for helping us keep our city and our environment safe for all.

Pool Filling

The Dayton Fire Department is unable to fill private swimming pools at this time.  We recommend Dayton residents call a private water delivery company that can provide clear, chlorinated water free of equipment-damaging rust and minerals – one that is specifically designed for swimming pools.  Have a fun and safe swimming season!