30 minutes from
downtown St. Paul.
LATEST CITY NEWS
- Administrator-Press Release
- Mayor McNeil's 2013 State of the City
- REMINDER: The application for permits is on the website, but please note that the City does not accept permits by mail.
- Prior to calling or visiting City Hall regarding property inquiries, please visit Hennepin County's Property Information page here.
- The City now accepts VISA, MASTERCARD and DISCOVER credit/debit cards for sewer/water utility bill payments. Payments can be made at City Hall or over the phone.
- Sewer and Water Connection Info Packets updated for 2013 - The deadline for connections has been extended to December 31, 2015.
- Interstate I-94 and Brockton Lane Interchange
- City documents, including agenda packets and minutes can be found by hovering over "Government" on the navigation bar and clicking on "Meeting Agendas and Minutes." You must set up a free account to use this service.
- Information on foreclosed properties in the City can be found here.
- Property tax information can be found here.