Date(s) - 11/30/2023
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
It’s the most wonderful time of the year! Please join us for the HoliDayton Celebration!
Date: November 30th, 2023
Time: 6-8 p.m.
Location: City Hall, 12260 South Diamond Lake Rd
Parking: Please look for parking signs, more details to come closer to event. Parking will be located at Central Park. Please note, South Diamond Lake Rd will be close at 6 p.m. for the light parade, if you plan to attend please arrive before 5:50 p.m.
Enjoy a night of magical holiday fun with attractions including:
- Holiday Light Parade (6pm): The Light Parade will continue this year in a new format and will run from Raintree Plaza down Balsam Lane and onto South Diamond Lake Rd to end at Pineview.
- Tree Lighting Ceremony at (6:45pm): Witness the magical moment when the holiday tree comes to life when Santa’s elves share their magical fairy dust to light the holiday tree.
- Santa & Grinch Pictures: Following the Tree lighting ceremony, meet Santa and get a picture on the fire truck! The Dayton Police Department caught the grinch! The Grinch will be taking pictures, but he doesn’t always like being told what to do!
- Food & Sips: The City is serving up holiday treats including mini donuts, hot cocoa, apple cider & smores
- Holiday Hayride: Enjoy a horse-drawn carriage ride with the family.
- Bonfire: Gather around the fire and enjoy some smores
- Kids Activities: Make magical reindeer food and create your own reindeer antlers