The mandatory odd/even irrigation ordinance has been adopted by the City Council. The ordinance will be effective from July 23, 2020 through October 31, 2020. The ordinance is designed to restrict the use of lawn irrigation by implementing an odd/even system. The ordinance prohibits watering of lawns, trees or shrubs between the hours of 10:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m.
- Properties with even numbered post office addresses may irrigate on even numbered calendar days.
- Properties with odd numbered post office addresses may irrigate on odd numbered calendar days.
- The day begins at midnight and ends at midnight.
- Irrigation is not permitted between 10:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m.
You live at 12001 Dayton Lane, you may irrigate on June 1 starting at midnight up until 10:00 a.m. If you prefer watering in the evening you may irrigate beginning starting at 7:00 p.m. up until midnight.
- Properties with private wells are exempt from the irrigation restrictions.
- New sod installation is exempt for 4 weeks.
For more detailed information, please view the link below to see full ordinance.